Westerner Park is committed to our community. Each year Westerner Park has a major impact on the economy of Red Deer and surrounding area. We act as a vehicle that joins various community partners, event planners and guests, bringing them together in celebration.
As a community minded, nonprofit organization we know the value and importance of giving back. We supported numerous events and organizations by giving gift in kind facility space. Our on-site sponsorship helped support a wide range of community events, agriculture events, sporting events, educational institutions and nonprofit organizations.
We support local organizations and groups that make a positive impact in our community and share our commitment to creating world-class, family-friendly events.
All requests for support must be submitted via the form on this page. Incomplete request forms will be returned to the requestor and will not be considered.
Requests must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be an event that is community, agriculture, sporting, or educational focused and / or a nonprofit organizations
- The organization’s event or activities must make a positive impact in our community
- Organization's membership and activities are open to the general public
Westerner Park does not provide support for the following:
- Organizations raising funds for employee events, such as golf tournaments and holiday parties
- Private or exclusive clubs hosting an event or activity for their own membership
Every effort is made to maintain equity and consistency in our community support. Westerner Park reserves the right to accept sponsorship applications at its discretion and support activities in accordance with our budgetary guidelines.
Submit a Formal Donation Request
Request must be submitted at least 90 days prior to the event.