This past month has been an extremely busy time for our property. You may have noticed the construction near the Agricentre. When entering our property please note the directional signs and maps handed out by parking staff as parking at the Agricentre has changed.
April not only marks the spring season, but also the foundation work for our brand new Exhibition Hall. This new building symbolizes a bright future for Westerner Park as we continue to be Central Alberta’s destination for celebration. This 70,000 square foot multi-purpose facility will connect the Stockmens Pavilion and Agricentre. Allowing guests to flow through all of our buildings without having to step foot outside and with Alberta’s unpredictable weather, this is essential.
- Where will the funding come from for this project?
- Why is there a need for an expansion?
- Will the construction impact parking and traffic flow for events taking place at Westerner Park?
- Will events already booked be impacted by the construction?
- How will building security be maintained during construction?
- What will the new additions look like?