For Westerner Park, community engagement is about seeking to engage the stakeholders of our organization to garner feedback, insight, and to deepen the relationship with the community that owns this organization and asset.
On behalf of the Westerner Park Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer, we promise to:
Engage with the Central Alberta Community in a meaningful and honest way.
In an effort to continue to connect with our Shareholders and keep them well informed, this page will host all our Shareholder communications and important information.
Memo #2020-000 - Shareholder Communications Strategy
Memo #2020-001 - Deloitte Sustainability Audit Westerner Park Report
Memo #2020-002 - Land Lease Opportunity Awareness
Memo #2020-003 - Q2 - YTD Financial Statements & Report
Memo #2021-001 - External Auditor Request for Proposals
Memo #2021-002 - Parking Fee Strategy
Memo #2021-003 - Q3, Year to Date, Financial Statements and Report
Memo #2021-004 - Shareholder Contacts
What is a Shareholder?
Westerner Park Shareholders shall mean any person or corporate entity who owns a share as issued pursuant to these Articles and those referred to as members in the Act. They also must;
- be at least 18 years of age
- be a resident of Alberta for at least 6 months
- have a written recommendation from a current Shareholder with good standings
- pay a $10 fee to be a shareholder
Benefits of a Shareholder
- Certificate of your Shareholders title.
- Opportunity to vote at Westerner Park's Annual General Meeting.
- Inside knowledge on Westerner Park activities.
- Invitations to attend internal events.
How to get involved
If you are interested in learning more please contact
Board & Corporate Services Administrator