The engagement of our stakeholders enables feedback and insight, and enables Westerner Park to ensure close ties to the community that owns this organization and asset.
On behalf of the Westerner Park Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer, we promise to:
Engage with the Central Alberta Community in a meaningful and honest way.
What is a Shareholder?
Westerner Park Shareholders shall mean any person or corporate entity who owns a share as issued pursuant to these Articles and those referred to as members in the Act. They also must;
- be at least 18 years of age
- be a resident of Alberta for at least 6 months
- have a written recommendation from a current Shareholder with good standings
- pay a $10 fee to be a shareholder
Benefits of a Shareholder
- Certificate of your Shareholders title.
- Opportunity to vote at Westerner Park's Annual General Meeting.
- Inside knowledge on Westerner Park activities.
- Invitations to attend internal events.
How to get involved
If you are interested in learning more, please contact
Board & Corporate Services Administrator